Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Disaster struck!

I've done some very good work today, I connected one leg to the frame and it even can rotate!
But while I was working on the other, I drilled through the cable that runs through the leg to power the motors in the feet. This means that I either have to start over on the leg or cut a groove along the whole leg and add a new cable. I'll go for the second option as I have only one day left to get this done. Friday I'm off on vacation until the end of July.
I also added something to connect the shoulders. They can be taken off and attached again real quick.
My mold for the rear coin return also fell and it misses a corner. Maybe I can glue it back on...
Tomorrow I'll post some pictures, everything went so great up until now!.

No comments:

Post a Comment