Friday, June 26, 2009

Frame almost complete

Today I've done a lot of work. The frame is nearly complete. I just have to adjust some parts so they fit better and glue/screw it together.
Here's a picture of all the parts nicely cut out.

And I couldn't resist putting it all together.

I'm pretty proud of my work, everything was freehanded and I've never used a router before. When you look closely it doesn't look that well cut but with some sanding it should do the trick.
Let's call it a day, my back really hurts, I stood a whole day bended over cutting and routing, glad it's over!

1 comment:

  1. Yo,
    Wel , ik ben benieuwd naar het resultaat (wnr het af is)! Lijkt me allesinds cool om te doen ! :) En iets voor u ;)
    (Momenteel, moet'k toegeven, zie'k er ni veel in :D) Succes ermee ! En proficiat voor d'examens
    Kwienie

    ReplyDelete